Question follow-through · 127999
Personal Independence Payment: Terminal Illnesses
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many current Personal Independence Payment recipients that have been assessed at a Personal Independence Payment assessment as having a terminal condition are in receipt of a fixed-term award; and w
About this written question
A written question asks a government minister for information in writing. Parliament publishes the question and any answer.
- Answering body
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Tabled
- 16 Apr 2026
- Target answer date
- 20 Apr 2026
- Answer
- 29 Apr 2026 · 13 calendar days after tabling
Elapsed calendar days describe the record timeline, not whether Parliament considers an answer on time.
Recorded timeline
16 Apr 2026
Question tabled
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many current Personal Independence Payment recipients that have been assessed at a Personal Independence Payment assessment as having a terminal condition are in receipt of a fixed-term award; and w
20 Apr 2026
Target answer date
Date supplied by the official written-questions record.
29 Apr 2026
Answer published
I refer the Rt Hon member to my previous answers.For Question UIN 127998, I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave on 23 April 2026 to Question UIN 126117.For Question UIN 127999, I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave on 28 April 2026 to Questi...
Official data retrieved 28 Sept 2026.
Later records
Possible follow-up questions
Strong links require the same MP, department and exact heading. Other same-department questions are shown as unreviewed candidates, not as confirmed follow-ups. No debate link is asserted unless a stable source relationship exists.
State Retirement Pensions: Women
13 May 2026 · To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether he intends to meet representatives of the WASPI campaign to discuss the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman report on changes to women’s State Pension age, published on 21 March 2024.